So I'm going to try something new starting this week. I've been doing well at posting my workout schedule each week onto instagram for quite a while now. I thought I would post here as well for added accountability.
If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know I'm working through the book PUSH by Chalene Johnson. One of the tasks she has you do in the workbook is to write down ten goals you would like to accomplish within a year's time frame.
She encourages you to choose goals that can be measured (even if they are wildly unobtainable in your mind) and progress toward them throughout the year. Each week you are suppose to fluidly rewrite or post the ten goals somewhere.
These are my current 10 goals. I can tell you right now they have already varied a bit from last week's list.
- Pay off mortgage
- Obtain part time job or progress to earn at least $$$ to work from home
- Take at least two vacations a year (aside from visiting family)
- Become fluent in Spanish
- Become a Diamond Star coach
- Have an annual income of at least $25k working part time
- Return to a size six
- Have legitimate weekly date nights with Cory
- Have at least $10k in savings account
- Take at least one girls vacation annually
So those are my goals and schedule for the week. I usually modify the workout schedule a bit but we'll see how it goes.
What does your week look like?